Psycho naab norecoil

sh4dyz

Psycho naab norecoil

Post by sh4dyz »

Hi just ban this fucking naab who cheat in 2021 on sof2 stupid retard.
He have norecoil 100% and maybe wh .

for see easy hack in spec, open your console and write bind ENTER +use and press enter , and u can see in first person.

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20210411zP0AGztD
punisher
Site Admin

Re: Psycho naab norecoil

Post by punisher »

Umm... You do know that our server basically has no recoil, right. (Shoot at the wall, and don't move your mouse, and it'll basically not move)
Psycho

Post by Psycho »

lol tbh the guy just started to play sof2 obviously as I said to him shortly after him flaming and insulting. Rocmod and no obvious recoil on the serv is easy. Go play Aim labs or Kovaak >_< to improve your recoil control and reflexes.

You will encounter players on the serv way better than you on the Hop serv. I can name some for you before you waste your time Hrdy,fro, Max^^,Puni,exor,Pitakas,Salsa (Carahlo pole dancing dancer) just cope with it cuz they have also an acc between 14 and 18.

Some other players from Fragpit come also as warm up on the serv. Everbody I guess is glad to help if You want to improve.

There are rules I think written when u join the serv or at least on discord if you want to accuse etc you comply to them.

My 2c

ps: damn I just notice I try to move like in Apex with the crouch xDDD. For the record, in the Market With the music on didn't notice the previous guy was already down haha. Just a hint for you Pitakas(Gardener)´s fav spot but psssst.Don t let him know :DD
punisher
Site Admin

Post by punisher »

Topic has been moved the "Suspicious Player" section, as it's not a ban appeal.

Accusations have been declined for the reasons stated before, that our server basically has no recoil.
Be aware that the "recoil animation" may still be present for you, but may not always occur for others (when you have downloaded a fix for the animation from other rocmod servers that have this 'bug' fixed).

This 'bug' may be fixed in the near future.
sh4dyz

Post by sh4dyz »

cheaters have a bright future ahead of them !!
OKKKKKK. nice

Return to “Suspicious Players”